Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sell / Selling

What would you think if you heard about sell/selling?
for some people, maybe the pictures that occur is like these :
- Men
- In neat uniform
- Bringing an office briefcase
- Ready to begin conversation with "Afternoon Sir/Ma'am, I'm from....would like to offer you....
- and you'll be ready with an answer like... "ehmm...sorry sir, not now I guess, thank you"

...a.k.a. Salesmen... right?? pardon me if not so, I was just guessing
but in my opinion...

...and like any other books and definitions that I've read...

Sell/selling is not the same with Salesman...and not every selling is horrible...and the things for sale is not always in physically seen, and not everything sold was connected with money...and not every men/women that sell is bad...

For example :
if you have any child, and is having difficulties in taking medicine/vegetables/or anything that is good for health and they don't like...
here also you can do sell your idea about taking something good for health event though they don't like...
...HOW...
here is one of a million example in using selling skill for this case...
you can play dolls/car toys/anything your child love to play, and play with them,

while playing, tell your child that (for example) their superhero figure, was gaining power by eating vegetables...
and you ask to anyone (pretend that their toys is also a human)... "who would like to gain power like me ...???"

when your child raises hand, ignore them, let them excited and curious first, let the superhero assistant gets first (again pretend that the toys also a human)...
after that you ask again "who else ?? " then when your child is raising hand, you can give them that something that they don't like which is good for health.

....

That's only one example, from tens of thousands example of selling creativity...

so, for those that agrees....raise your hand !!! (maybe 'raise your hand' could be pretended as comment or contacting me)
for those that disagrees....raise your hand !!! (also could be pretended as comment or contacting me)

:)

thank you for reading my blog, here I'd share some of my knowledge and creativity in selling skill, so that everything in life would be easier and fun, without force...

Happy Selling

Regards,

der_kaizer

No comments: